Acne vulgaris is the most common skin disease in industrial nations. It usually begins during puberty, in line with hormone changes, and may persist into later adulthood. Approximately 80-90% of young people are affected to some degree with blemishes and 20-30% of these people will seek medical support. A number of issues contribute to acne such as hormones, climate, certain medications and genetics can trigger sebum production. The majority of acne cases vanish spontaneously after puberty. Nevertheless, effective treatment is needed to prevent the formation of lasting scars.
Treatments for Acne:
Acne and the scarring that go along with this condition can be treated with an array of products. Some products can do more harm to the skin than good. There are products on the market that temporarily help the skin but then once you cease using them the skin erupts worse than ever!
Other evasive options to help acne and scarring include skin resurfacing. Chemical peel, dermabrasion, and laser resurfacing are the most commonly used techniques for improving the texture and appearance of the skin. Although these techniques use different methods, they have basically the same effect on the skin, they destroy and remove the upper layers of skin to allow for skin regrowth.
Chemical peels…just the thought of these two words is enough to send some people running for the hills!
How would you like to get the same results as other skin surfacing options, with a less evasive treatment…Juliette Armand personal professional skincare has the answer!
Juliette Armand Apocolypsis Treatment for Acne & Scarring:
This is a six week treatment which will produce outstanding results! It is a medium chemical peel and a rapid skin cell rejuvenation therapy at the same time. The beauty salon treatment will treat acne, acne scarring, wrinkles and controls oiliness.
The peel is in a powder form, a mixture of three different herbs from the Russian lakes. This is mixed with a phytopeeling lotion and applied to the skin. It is gentle enough to feel as though it is doing nothing, but the results will begin by the end of the treatment!
The treatment is used in conjunction with a daily skin care regime including Clarifying Foaming Wash, Clarifying Lotion, Argile Scrub Mask, Lipocontrol Hydra Gel, Clarifying Stick, Derma Heal Gel.
For home use:
1. Elements 08 – Clarifying Foaming Wash
● Foaming cleanser contains germicidal and astringent agents that will remove oiliness.
2. Elements 08 – Clarifying Lotion
● Antiseptic lotion contains salicylic acid and Canadian Willowherb which removes
Excess oiliness and shine.
3. Elements 08 – Argile Scrub Mask
● Gentle exfoliation for weekly use, with a mask. Regulates oiliness and enables skin
detoxification. It has antiseptic and cooling effect.
4. Lipocontrol Hydra Gel
● Moisturising gel with oil control. It is enriched with hyaluronic acid which provides
moisture balance. Microcapsules absorb and remove unwanted shine from skin.
5. Clarifying Stick
● For use on pimples and spots for reducing inflammation and inhibiting development.
6. Apocalypsis Therapy – Derma Heal Gel
● Intensive care for cellular regeneration and healing. Strengthens natural skin defines, heals spots caused by acne and restores skin uniformity and health. Also recommended as a powerful, healing and regenerating product regardless of chemical peeling. This product is beneficial for sensitive skin and redness.
● Apply a light layer evenly all over the skin. This product benefits sensitive skin and redness.
You don’t have to spend a lot money, subject your skin to unnecessary evasive treatments or use unnatural chemicals on your skin. This Acne treatment really works!
Ask us today how we can improve your skin (02) 8411 2166 firstname.lastname@example.org